[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[job list] Internships available: C programming; OS development; .Net/C#; Java
- To: <jobs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [job list] Internships available: C programming; OS development; .Net/C#; Java
- From: "Wise, Ashley Karl" <Ashley.Wise@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:53:44 -0500
- Sender: jobs-l-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcRIsWbB4IC4iMAjQPuL2ZYKyntUag==
- Thread-topic: Internships available: C programming; OS development; .Net/C#; Java
Still need a job this summer or fall?
Internships at Unisys, Minneapolis, MN location:
Heterogeneous Multiprocessing Middleware:
Student pursuing a degree in computer science. Operating Systems, C programming experience preferred. Java experience helpful.
Operating System Development:
Typically has completed two years of a computer science university program. However, programming skills learned in other ways may be substituted.
Enterprise Output Management:
Current college student working toward a degree in computer science, software engineering or related field. Understanding of C/C++ is beneficial since some coding tasks may involve analyzing existing code that needs to be rewritten. Testing is likely to include writing automated test programs, which ideally would be in C#.
Pursuing a undergraduate degree in Computer Science from an accredited university. Experience in Java and SQL server preferred.
Also, there are intern openings in California and Pennsylvania.
THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.