(((SIGMusic))) *NEW* Computer System Recommendations

Hello SIGMusic,

It has been a while, but SIGMusic is still functioning normally (except for some funding issues).

Right now, I'd like to inform everyone that SIGMusic was OFFICIALLY approved for a new computer system for future projects and such. The guaranteed amount that we will be sponsored for is $750.00.

Therefore, please post to the list NOW on what you'd like to recommend to go into our new system.

After Spring Break, we will then go ahead and put a system together that meets the recommendations of membership. Of course, not all wishes will be fulfilled, depending on how much of our budget is used.

Thanks and eCafe info will be posted soon.

Have a great Spring Break!

Best Regards,

Alexander Nam
ACM SIGMusic Chair