Re: (((SIGMusic))) *NEW* Computer System Recommendations

The lcd panels in the office aren't up for trade.  Besides which,
SigMusic is part of ACM, it would be strange trading stuff like that.
In the back office there are a pair of Paradigm monitors that sound
quite nice - except someone needs to find out why one of the tweeters
isn't working.  Hopefully an inexpensive repair.

You don't need 5.1 surround.  There is a midi controller (can't remember
the name) that belongs to sigmusic, it has 4 sliders, a pitch wheel and
modulation slider, transport and numeric entry buttons, octave and
transposition knobs, and a few other things.  Is that what you had in
mind?  Also, I'd hardly trust an IR device for realtime control like
that.

- Ben

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 01:48:00AM -0600, Sean Corbett blathered thusly:

--
/--
| Ben Staffin
  gpg key: offline due to stupidity            |
                                             --/