(((SIGMusic))) ****LAST WEEK**** for System Recommendations

SIGMusic,

Please post to the list or to sigmusic@xxxxxxxx for what you'd like to see in our new computer. Please remember our max budget is $750 (and yes, we can get a very nice computer still with this price, which is actually more than enough).

This will be the last week for posts for the new system. Starting right on Saturday, we will be gathering the parts together and commence construction.

***NOTICE***
ACM has graciously let us equip the back office in 1225 DCL with our equipment. Please take advantage of this, especially for the upcoming S&V and next eCafe. Hopefully, our new system will be implemented within a week of construction. Otherwise, they will be forcing the equipment back to L510 for storage.

Best Regards,

Alexander Nam
ACM SIGMusic Chair
sigmusic@xxxxxxxx