(((SIGMusic))) Sounds and Visions: Crunch time!

Hi, all,

Sounds and Visions is THIS WEEK, Friday and Saturday,
April 25 and 26 at 7:00. We'll have a trial run on
Thursday the 24 at 6. We're having another meeting
today (Monday) at 6:00. There is an ACM exec. meeting
at 5:30, so the meeting may not get started until 6:30
or so if the Exec meeting runs long. We'll also put
together a script for the live action piece
afterwards, so anyone interested in helping with that
is encouraged to come.

So, the order of business for today's meeting is:

1.) Project updates:
 a) Obsidian Fox music
 b) Magrathea
 c) Collaborative piece
 d) Others
2.) Advertising: Posters & Chalking the Quad
3.) Live action Piece: Jurassic Park
4.) Trial Run
5.) Final performances.

The schedule for this week is:

Monday: 6:00 - S&V meeting (may be postponed to 6:30,
please be patient)
Tues-Wed. evening: Filming live-action intro (TBA)
Monday-Wed - putting up fliers, posters, chalking quad
Thurs: 6:00 - Trial run of the show
Fri: 6:00 - S&V show setup. Pizza tables set up,
perhaps
     7:00 - S&V Presentation 1
Sat: 6:00 -  S&V Show setup
     7:00 - S&V Presentation 2