[SIGMusic] Sounds and Visions

Hey,

The SIGGraph people are making a movie with lots of
computer-rendered visual effects for their sounds and visions
project this year.  The idea is to spoof the spy movie genre,
using over-the-top special effects.

I told them SigMusic could help them write music for the
movie, so if any of you want to help out, they're meeting at
8pm tonight in either the Siebel Center Atrium or the ACM
Office (1104 Siebel).  We'll talk to them about what they
would want us to do, and then we'll move back to 1106 to talk
about how we're going to do it.

--Joel Jordan