[SIGMusic] Sounds and Visions meeting Wednesday

Hi,

I'd like to have another Sounds and Visions meeting
next Wednesday (Nov. 2) at 8:00 in 220 Siebel. Thanks
to all who came to the last meeting; I think it's off
to a great start. We gave a brief introduction to S&V,
listened to some sample music, and viewed a few past
presentations.

I don't have much more planned for this meeting, but
we can continue discussion about what people are
interested in doing, and start working on a
live-action video introduction.

I emailed Chris Clausen, who will hopefully set up a
separate Sounds and Visions mailing list, so we don't
have to spam the SigGraph and SigMusic lists for long.

Thanks,
Michael Bach

http://mail.yahoo.com