[SIGMusic] Break work

Hey everyone, hope everyone's break is going well?
We had talked a bit about doing some work over break. The
way I think we'll handle this, is that do what work you can,
and when we get back, we'll discuss how to put all t his
together when we get back. I say this because i'm not sure
how accessible i will be over the next 2 weeks. However, if
you wish to continue to use the mailing list to discuss
ideas amongst yourselves, i encourage you to do so.
Thanks
-Alok