Re: [SIGMusic] Impromptu dev session tonight

I was actually about to send out an e-mail about working today
or tomorrow. Today i will be working on 473, but if people are
working, I will try and stop by afterwards.
Also tomorrow after 5 or so, we could work.

Now for thursday, we need to set up everything by around 7pm.
for the safty inspection. ACM will be probably ordering pizza
around midnight for the lock-in, and the way things going, I
feel that we are going to take advantage of that. I can be in
siebel as soon as 1:45 to work on the project, though I also
will need some time to study for my midterm. I was hoping to
start as soon as people are available on thursday, and working
as late as needed. There is also the 241 midterm that night,
and i was hoping that some of you would continue to work
during that.

If anyone has any problems or concerns please let me know.
-Alok