[SIGMusic] Whoa.

Just to let y'all know, I've thrown counter- and bass-line support into the
program, and the inversion flag for chords... the inverted chords sound
really cool (the idea here was when the melody is inverted to play the chords
all upside-down too).  It sounds good enough that I think my other idea of
setting flags for which scale or mode a melody is in and trying to do more
tonal melodic inversions would just be a waste of time.  Yeah.  So I highly
recommend playing around with the latest version, especially on Song w/o
Words (which has a counterline entered).

(I am still totally psyched, but when I was doing the commit log entry I was
positively euphoric, because I am such a dork)

 - Al