[SIGMusic] Sounds and Visions meeting tonight

Hi,

We'll have another Sound & Visions meeting tonight at
6:00. We'll meet at the ACM office, possibly moving to
1112 if it's available.

We've chosen the theme of "Pirates of the Caribbean"
for our live-action movie, and will continue to
develop the plot at the meeting, hopefully scheduling
a movie night. We'll also go over any project updates.

Thanks,
Michael