From: John Dimond <jimmyjazz23@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Oct 31, 2006 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Top4] RSO Registration
To: Sameer Sundresh <sundresh@xxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the information.

John

On 10/31/06, Sameer Sundresh <sundresh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Dimond wrote:
> I'm writing this email on behalf of SigMusic.  We would like to know
> how to register our Sig as an RSO in order to receive SORF funding.
> Do you know how to do this, or can you point me to someone who does?

Just go to http://www.iurso.uiuc.edu and have whoever you want to be
your president log in as a president, then create the RSO (say, call it
"SIGMusic," or even better leave off the "SIG" part and just call it
"Music & Computers Group") and assign a treasurer.  The treasurer should
have/will need to go to a treasurer training workshop, and the president
will need to go to a new RSO workshop.  Signup sheets for these are in
the RSO complex in the Union (go up the southwest stairs to the 2nd
floor).  You'll also need to turn in a signed nondiscrimination form
(printed from the website) to the RSO office (same location).