From: Stephanie Bayani [mailto: tepie.bayani@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 1:15 AM
To: Kris Tina Pulling; wie@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Start your semester off with something new -- Circuit Bending Workshop Jan 15

Hi.

If it's alright, I have some questions.  So this workshop is in association with WIE?  do you have to be a a woman in engineering in order to attend?  I am a woman in ece, but I'm also a member of ACM's SigMusic (sort of, I attend meetings, but have so far neglected to pay the membership) and the phrase "create musical instrument" is right up our alley.  i'm not sure how much the other members actually know about circuitry being men in CS but they may find it interesting.  I'd love to attend the workshop and extend an invitation to them as well.  In fact bringing someone I know along would probably help encourage me to come back to U of I in time for the workshop.

Thank you,
Stephanie