Re: [SIGMusic] Fwd: [Exec-announce] Fwd: [EOH-reps] EOH 2007! Sooner than you think!

Alright, that'll work. I was gonna ask you to bring your solenoids, because I wanted to make sure it'll hit flute keys (was messing around the other day, i had forgotten that some keys are harder to press than others [embarassed] so its probably good to double check), but we can do that the week after or something, since this will need to be done :)
thanks
-Alok