[SIGMusic] Solenoids, pics and boards

I talked to Wit a bit after our meeting to day. It turns out SigArch does have some pics and all the equipment for programing them. He also has a tutorial and model information that he will forward to me when he gets a chance.
In addititon, he said that he'd stop by our meeting next week and help us figure out all we need to get started :)

Also, he thinks that we should be able to get a little more pressure out of the solenoids by upping the amprage, so we'll see about trying that again next week, since I couldn't find the  power supply we had used before.

See you all next week
-Alok