[SIGMusic] Today's meeting

I won't be able to show up at 7:30 because there's, ironically enough, a
computer music concert tonight. The tagline is "Electronic works for
acoustic instruments", including such weirdness as a concerto for
clarinet and computer. This afternoon I'll rig up a solenoid +
transistor + electronic accouterments and see if I can get it to work;
I'll leave it in/near the sigmusic box. I'll also drop by after the
concert (sorry, I don't know how long it lasts) to see if anyone's still
around.

If anyone wants to conspire about any of this, I'll try to stick around
the office until 7:00 or so.

--
Jacob Lee <jelee2@xxxxxxxx>