[SIGMusic] PIC cross compilers

Jacob mentioned that I didn't send out info on the compilers, so here it is.
There were 2 cross compilers that we found. http://www.htsoft.com/products/PICClite.php looks like it is designed to work for our chip. http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/ also looked promising, but I think Justin had a hard time figuring out the compiler flags to make it work?

For the first one ,we need to register to download a copy, but it should be free otherwise. Let me know if there's any trouble.
-Alok