Re: [SIGMusic] Thousday!

Hey all,

Is there a planned meeting time for Sunday afternoon? I'm pretty much available anytime after 1:30. Tuesday is also a possibility, just depending on Jacob/my CS 425 MP.

Oh, yeah, and I'm back in town all weekend because the women lost their first game (which, in reality, is probably a good thing for my GPA).

-J (ustin)