[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SIGMusic] transistors
- From: "Stephanie Bayani" <tepie.bayani@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:36:33 -0600
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Ssvx1M2J+T4dppfaHFcMvSauV9TBd1RZ1eIOMM3FrbdryffJmLiJUKW3CJQ546zp08wQjtuymI0okTuE7SsTdTwry4lwQRHSM5jr3HTDEpJwlPARUYnT3LSLDFUF9JVJ99pjn9kXMdLjaXVRwsLnm/Bic5uTJ1zngu+0k9jg43U=
where the hell did you guys get your transistors from. i thought it was radio shack. cuase.. they had nothing. they got the diodes. they have like 8 of the transistors we wanted. they have a different NPN switching transistor, but it's only like up to 30V. and we'll want something that can handle more tahn that, so we have less chance of frying it.
i can try the radioshack in urbana, but the person called the radio shacks, and i was told tehre's only about 8 in the C-U area. i think it includes savoy.
oh, htey had the diodes.
apparently there's a supply room on the second floor for "student" use in everitt. not sure which students are allowed to use it though. (like only senior design) i'll try & take a look tomorrow or monday. monday would probably be better.