Re: [SIGMusic] transistors

You want the ECE store in the basement of Everitt.
www.ece.uiuc.edu/ecestores gives their general info (though you have to
be within the campus network to see the online catalog). They have way
more than radio shack, and you can charge things to your student
account.

Here are the part numbers:
diodes: 1N4148
transistors: 2N3904
resistors: 100-ohm

Also, two of the solenoid valves are 500mA instead of 75mA; for those,
we need to use a 2N2222A transistor instead of 2N3904.

By the way, I won't be able to help build on Sunday, since I'll be
practicing for ICPC all afternoon.