Re: [SIGMusic] Thousday!

i believe j (ohn) said 1 or 1:30pm?

well, either way, i don't think i can get in until closer to 2pm.

see you guys.

steph

On 3/3/07, Justin King <king1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

Is there a planned meeting time for Sunday afternoon?  I'm pretty
much available anytime after 1:30.  Tuesday is also a possibility,
just depending on Jacob/my CS 425 MP.

Oh, yeah, and I'm back in town all weekend because the women lost
their first game (which, in reality, is probably a good thing for my
GPA).

-J (ustin)