Re: [SIGMusic] Tomorrow

Hey,

You should most definitely check out our mounting for the tenor recorder in the back of the ACM Office.  We also unwound all the solenoids (we should have 46 working ones), and John soldered most of them.  The ones remaining to be soldered should be the "special" ones that we need for the end holes.

I'm probably not going to be available Tuesday to work, but be sure to e-mail the list with plans, just in case my CS 425 MP magically gets done.

One of the first things we need to do on Tuesday is attach the two plywood boards for more stability, since the one we're using is acting like it wants to crack.  Also, if we're going to mount much more stuff, we need to get more 2x4.

Justin