[SIGMusic] code + tomorrow

I have some test c code that i think should turn on all pins in ports A B and C, and i'll try attaching it here.

It turns out the serial functions we used in the actual code are not available in the header files we have, so i'm currently trying to figure out how to make that work correctly. If anyone has any thoughts/suggestions let me know.

For tomorrow, i'll try and be in the office after 2pm, except maybe trying to pick up a package. Try and come to the office as soon as you can, so we can try and finish this project as soon as possible. Personally I suggest we focus on one instrument until its working compleatly, and then we can just work on producing the other ones afterwards.

Send questions or comments to the list, and i'll see you all tomorrow.

-Alok