[SIGMusic] "Sounds and Visions"

Hello,

"Sounds and Visions" is an annual show put on by
SIGGraph and SIGMusic combining computer animations by
SIGGraph members with music from SIGMusic members. We
also do a live-action introduction movie which is
often a parody of a famous film.

The pieces from last year's show can be found at:
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/mbach/www/SandV/2007/

I'd like to have a quick introductory meeting at
8:00PM this Thursday, (right after the SIGGraph short
film meeting.) Future meetings can be scheduled for
better times, depending on what is best for most
people.

There is a "Sounds and Visions" mailing list, which
you can sign up for at: