[SIGMusic] Special event for meeting tomorrow: 6:30 at allen hall!

Tomorrow we'll have a cool event: Kurt Werner is going to demonstrate
some of the electronic instruments that he's built, as talked about at
our introductory meeting. Because of this, we have to have a slightly
different time and location: 6:30 at Allen Hall. We'll meet around the
front entrance and then probably go to a downstairs conference room; you
can call my cell (617-827-2397) if you have trouble finding us.

This should be really nifty, so I hope to see everyone there! :-)
--
Jacob Lee <jelee2@xxxxxxxx>