[SIGMusic] This semester

I hope everyone had a good break. Sorry for the late start... yay for
2nd semester senior year *not* being easy.

Is there still interest in doing a computerized "In C" as an EOH
project? If we put in a few weekend work sessions now, we should have
no trouble finishing by March 7th (EOH weekend). If there are several
people who can help code it, we should do it. It could be quite nifty.
We have to tell Tara by Monday whether we're doing a project, so
please reply this weekend.

Also -- does anyone have any suggested topics for Thursday meetings?
Either something you'd like to teach or something you'd like to
learn... even if it's only tangential to computer music. Feel free to
throw out suggestions.

--
Jacob Lee
artdent@xxxxxxxxx