[SIGMusic] Meeting -- with cool demo -- but when?

Dan Muriello presented a very cool project at Friday's undergraduate
poster session. It involved using genetic algorithms to generate
improvisational jams -- getting two computer-generated "musicians" to
play well together. He's interested in showing his project to
sigmusic.

The catch, of course, is that our usual meeting time is reading day.
Would people prefer to meet earlier in the week? I don't have any work
left, but I know that others are not as fortunate. So if you're
interested in coming, please let me know what day (and/or time) would
work best for you.

--
Jacob Lee
artdent@xxxxxxxxx