[SIGMusic] Official meeting time & Tuesday's meeting

Hello all,
I have heard many great things about Tuesdays at 6, and no bad things,
so we are going to officially change the meeting time to Tuesdays at
6mp in 1104 Siebel.

Remember, too, that we will not stay in 1104, so look for a sign or
ask somebody where we went if there's no SIGMusic people there when
you show up.

This upcoming Tuesday we will do some real work on brainstorming and
specing out our new ReacTable.  Please come with ideas, if you have
them.

Hope to see you all there,
--Alex

--
No trees were harmed in the production of this message; however, many
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.