[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion on music-apis
- To: sigmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sigmusic-l <sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] Discussion on music-apis
- From: "Joel Spadin" <joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:21:54 -0500
- User-agent: Opera Mail/10.00 (Win32)
That sounds pretty awesome. That would make it pretty easy to re-route
audio/control data, since our program could just rewrite itself.
Also, if we really like the C# gesture system, as long as it doesn't rely
on reflection or anything like that, we could always write a Java port.
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:39:51 -0500, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Peter <pmcauslan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ChucK looks pretty sweet in that you can program on the fly while
everything's running. It also integrates with Java. I'll play around
with it a bit today to get a feel for it before we meet again Tuesday