[SIGMusic] Meeting tommorow! Decisions will be made.

6:00 Tuesday (tommorow) in the ACM office, then we move somewhere else.

For all who were at the meeting last week: Good meeting.

I went ahead and put a lot of what we were talking about on the google groups page.  http://groups.google.com/group/sigmusic

This week, Alex and I were thinking that we should make a (semi)final decision on the libraries, and then start on working on a simple demo(s) that demonstrates all the major things we want to do.  More details on the software/testing/versioning will be discussed.

I guess that means we all bring laptops or go to a computer lab.  I think we'll decide that when we all meet, and leave a note on the whiteboard.

--RJ