[SIGMusic] "Sounds and Visions" show

In past years, SigGraph and SigMusic have collaborated on a project called "Sounds and Visions". It's a showcase combining SigGraph members' animations with SigMusic members' musical compositions. Each show has also been prefaced by a live action introduction which is a movie parody of some sort.

I'd like to hold a meeting this Thursday, Oct. 22 at 8:00. We'll meet in 3401, and probably go to one of the labs downstairs to view some past "Sounds and Visions" pieces, if possible.

To avoid spamming the SigGraph and SigMusic mailing lists in the future, there is a "Sounds and Visions" mailing list. Visit: