Re: [SIGMusic] Sorf Funding

RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The results are in..... We got full funding!
Almost.
the only thing they didn't fund was the $45 for the lazers (We told
them in person they were necessary, oh well.)

You know SORF doesn't fully fund equipment purchases, right? Its usually only 75% of cost.

You should email top4@xxxxxxxxxxxx and put asking for the additional money that you need from ACM on the EXEC meeting agenda.

If you really do just need an additional $45, I will give you the money...

Anyway. This is pretty huge.  Next tuesday I'd really like to get
everyone here to draw out some plans, and to start on whatever we
can. 6pm ACM office. (you all know that)

<<CDC