[SIGMusic] Meeting today!

Sorry, I probably should have emailed you guys earlier.  I don't know how many people will show up, but the time has come to start buying some components.  Since we don't technically have the money in our account, I'll probably buy some of the cheaper things from my account just so we can get started testing things.  Anyone else can also buy things and I can reimburse them.  Post links if you've found anything.

Also, I talked with Christopher Clausen about possibly getting a broken 30" LCD monitor from another department to experiment with: If I can get that, our next meeting will be a ton more interesting.

The usual: 6:00pm Tuesday ACM Office.