[SIGMusic] Getting started over break

If anyone has a fair amount of free time over break: We need to get
started on the software.
I put a basic shell of an eclipse project with TUIO and Processing
support on the google code site
http://code.google.com/p/tacchi/
However supercollider support is there (JCollider), I'm just not sure
the best way to implement it yet.  Discuss?  (Also, if you don't have
access to it, reply and I'll add you)

Basically it seems like a good idea to have a basic demo of a gesture
framework and GUI framework to test the touchscreen on, which we
should start on the tuesday we get back from break.

So if anyone wants to go ahead and check out the source, we can
discuss the best ways to go about a framework and demo.

Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving break!
--RJ Marsan