[SIGMusic] Winter break

Ok, so since the SORF process has become increasingly complex, there
will be no meeting this week.
This also means there will be no SIGMusic meeting at UIUC until next semester.

However, if anyone would like to have a meeting over winter break,
I'll certainly be free.  Alex and I both live in Elmhurst, IL.  I
can't speak for him, but I will have plenty of time for meeting and
working on projects over break, especially Tacchi.  So if anyone is
interested in working over winter break, whether in person or
remotely, let me know.

In any case, have a happy holidays
--RJ