Re: [SIGMusic] Winter break

I'll be in Champaign most of the break (I have to work.) Let me know if any of you need help fighting the SORF office...

I already encountered some problems working with SIGBOT.

<<CDC

RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, so since the SORF process has become increasingly complex, there
will be no meeting this week.
This also means there will be no SIGMusic meeting at UIUC until next
semester.

However, if anyone would like to have a meeting over winter break,
I'll certainly be free.  Alex and I both live in Elmhurst, IL.  I
can't speak for him, but I will have plenty of time for meeting and
working on projects over break, especially Tacchi.  So if anyone is
interested in working over winter break, whether in person or
remotely, let me know.

In any case, have a happy holidays
--RJ