Re: [SIGMusic] PARTS!

So we need to start discussing some of the problems associated with
this project.
For starters, our funding will be technically up very soon, so quite a
few things need to be purchased soon.  However we need to take apart
the TV to see if we need to purchase backlights, and to buy the
materials to construct the table.
If anyone wants to help take apart the table, please let me know as
soon as possible.  At this point I will probably do it by myself
unless someone objects, because the longer we wait the bigger of a
hassle SORF will be about it.
Thanks
--RJ