Re: [SIGMusic] A new semester

It seems like mondays works for everyone.  What time?  I know some people didn't like 6pm because of dinner.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Chirag Chaplot <chiragchaplot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am free on all days to meet up, except for Wednesdays and Thursdays as I have a really busy schedule. Also, I know I will be working with Super Collider, however, I really want to check out the hardware. Can I drop by to check it out sometime?

~Chirag