Re: [SIGMusic] A new semester

6:30 or later would be fine with me.  I can't do anything earlier than 5.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:08:53 -0600, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems like mondays works for everyone.  What time?  I know some people
didn't like 6pm because of dinner.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Chirag Chaplot <chiragchaplot@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I am free on all days to meet up, except for Wednesdays and Thursdays as I
have a really busy schedule. Also, I know I will be working with Super
Collider, however, I really want to check out the hardware. Can I drop by to
check it out sometime?

~Chirag