Re: [SIGMusic] A new semester

That sounds good.  I can meet this week Friday or Sunday, but I have
something going on all the other days.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:16:39 -0600, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Monday at 7pm then? I think that works for everyone. Would anyone like to
meet this week to discuss building the table?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Joel Spadin <joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

6:30 or later would be fine with me. I can't do anything earlier than 5.