Re: [SIGMusic] A new semester

The ACM Exec meeting is at 5:30p on Mondays (unless this has changed and I wasn't imformed. All are welcome to attend.) Since SIG chairs are required to go to this meeting, SIGs do not usually meet at that time.

SIGNet / SIGSAC met at 7:00p on Mondays last semester but I'm not sure if that will be true this semester nor if there is any overlap with the membership this group.

<<CDC

Joel Spadin <joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
6:30 or later would be fine with me.  I can't do anything earlier
than 5.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:08:53 -0600, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx>