[SIGMusic] So, the iPad...

Lots of people are really disappointed by the iPad for it being essentially a large iPod touch. But I see one thing that makes it extremely attractive to me: the JazzMutant Lemur.

For $500 we have a 9.7" capacitive touch screen midi controller, vs the $2000 that JazzMutant asks.

Is anyone interested in exploring these options with me? Can't think of a better reason to learn objective-C/Cocoa ;)

P.S. If you haven't heard of the JazzMutant Lemur, it's the controller that Daft Punk and lots of other Ableton DJs perform with.

Website:
http://jazzmutant.com/