Re: [SIGMusic] So, the iPad...

I was looking at that yesterday, oddly enough, since that's what Justice uses in their live performances often. That thing is freaking awesome.

On the other hand, I don't want to touch the iPad because Apple doesn't deserve our money. That thing is ridiculously useless beyond what it was not intended for: a MIDI controller. I would think it could be interesting looking into getting just a capacitive touch screen and making it work on linux and going somewhere with that, though.