Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting today

I know I said I could make it today, but there's a huge storm pretty much
on top of us right now, and I don't want to get caught out in it, since
some weather stations are giving a blizzard warning.  I also have quite
a bit of homework to finish by tomorrow.  Hopefully I can make it next
week.

-Joel