Re: [SIGMusic] Congratulations everyone!

Awesome!  I'm trying to get sound working in the particle game right now.
I'll probably just use the regular java sound library, since I only need
to loop some audio files.  I still haven't seen the table working yet,
but my dad took a short video of it, and it looks awesome!

-Joel