Re: [SIGMusic] Multitouch Plasma Pong v0.1

I can check one out of A&D for you to use next week if you want.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Allen Jacob McGinty <mcginty@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
WHOA. GUYS. CALM DOWN BRO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KdBn38Kmi8
I've been watching too much Jersey Shore.
RJ just said that because video is mi pasión, and he knows that verbally sucking my dick will make me say yes to editing the video. Yes, I will edit the video. Camera's still broken though. sniffle.