Re: [SIGMusic] Tacchi Website?

I have a bit of experience with themes in Wordpress, but I've never used
Drupal.  Also, the particle thingy is nearing completion.  I'll put the
latest code up on the SVN as soon as I un-hose my Eclipse installation.
You mentioned that you figured out how to synchronize audio streams in
SuperCollider?  I can't get the audio streams to sync up with javax.sound.

Note to self: Eclipse does not like being placed in Program Files in Windows 7.