Re: [SIGMusic] Tacchi Website?

If you are thinking about running either Drupal or Wordpress, I suggest that you speak with the ACM admins. (Or do you mean some non-uiuc website, as in, not http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/sigmusic/ )

I suggest NOT using either product due to the number of security updates that you'll need to apply weekly.

You can probably get a "space" on agora.cs if you just want something that doesn't require HTML skills for udpate.

<<CDC

RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We haven't done one yet, we all know we should.

I have 2 sites already up on the sigmusic site, a drupal install and
wordpress install.  I don't really like either, but they both work
well, and I sadly am quite well versed in drupal.  Otherwise, if
anyone has any opinions, I can always install something else.

In any case, a theme needs to be made, stuff needs to be put in it,
then a video.

who wants to do what?