Re: [SIGMusic] Fwd: [chp-contest] Computing Habitat Contest submission

i'm not free until after 2pm tomorrow, and really not free at all
today.  the prizes for this competition are kinda crazy:

Prize	 Value
Presentation prize	 $500
Judge's prize	 $500
Computing Habitat	 $500
Grand prize	 $2000
Runner up	 $1000
Third place	 $500

its probably worth it to enter, even if its just the table.  we were
supposed to write some software for the competition (somehow relating
to making life at seibel center better?), but I never got around to
it, and I doubt anyone else has.  Maybe we can run Joel's program?  I
guess all we have to do is justify ourselves.

Anyway!  I know people are getting these emails.  If you're around
tonight and don't have exams: Could you set up the table?  We can show
him whatever we have, its better than nothing!