[SIGMusic] Fwd: [Top4] Request for help -- something to demo for the National Science Olympiad on May 21

Hey, is this something you guys would be interested in? (assuming you're still on campus).

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Top4] Request for help -- something to demo for the National Science Olympiad on May 21
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:53:19 -0500
From: Herzog, Stephen M <smherzog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: top4@xxxxxxxxxxxx <top4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello ACM leaders,

We have an urgent request for a little help. We'd love to have a student project to show off during the National Science Olympiad, which will be on campus on May 21. We know pretty much everyone will have left campus by then, but if there's something we could display - a game or something like that which would appeal to the middle school and high school crowd - could we use it for that Friday?

Let me know if you know of a SIG that might have something cool that we might show off.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve Herzog
Coordinator of Academic Programs